Join or Renew
Why Join AIR?
Thanks so much for your interest in AIR.
AIR offers a range of services and resources to support the individual maker, but our greatest asset is, however, a little hard to measure. Our members continually remind us that the most significant benefit of belonging to AIR is the intangible feeling of community they experience through the AIRdaily discussion list, mingles, and other AIR initiatives that bring our members together across the world. You can take a look at our more tangible benefits below. Feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to set up a time to talk about how AIR will benefit you. Looking to give the gift of AIR? Send a membership to that audio-lover in your life.
For more than 25 years AIR has helped to prepare thousands of audio creatives across the nation with the skill and confidence to lead the way to engaging more listeners, and to carry their inspiration to both traditional and emerging outlets. AIR also serves as an important advocate, representing media producers at decision-making tables throughout the industry.
AIR producers enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to AIR’s “inner sanctum”—the AIRdaily 24/7 social/professional network. With this list you can solve your technical problems, find tape synchs, and share your joy/pain, your highs and lows.
- Access to members-only live-streamed AIRstream Exchanges
- Profile page in AIR’s Talent Directory, which is a destination resource for stations, networks, and other leading media acquisition groups
- Scholarships and stipends for selected industry events.
- One-on-one professional mentoring and training intensives
- Strategic consultation
- Discounts on industry software and tools
- Subscription to AIRblast, our weekly e-newsletter
- Support for regional audio groups
AIR producers enjoy member discounts in partnership with the following organizations:
- A 3-month trial of Hindenburg Journalist PRO (only once per member), the purchase of Hindenburg Journalist PRO at a discounted rate of $300, or an upgrade from Journalist to PRO at a discounted rate of $215. AIRsters may request access to the form here.
- Preferred rates on Errors and Omissions Liability Insurance.
- 46% off JAWS membership for women-identifying AIRsters.
- 30% off a premium/unlimited one-year Epidemic Sound subscription.
- 15% off radio storytelling workshops at Writing Pad.
- 10% off at BSW.
- 30% off membership to PRX’s Podcast Garage.
- Discounted subscription to Current, the news service for and about public media.
- Discounts to registration for industry events and gatherings.