- New York, NY
I am a host, producer, reporter, showrunner and editor with 15 years of media expertise with companies like Sony Music Entertainment, Slate Magazine, and WNYC Radio.
My work has been praised by critics across the globe and cited by The Guardian, The Financial Times, USA Today, The Washington Post, and The New York Times, among others. I have extensive experience across the spectrum – editorial, reporting, business, and show development — and I've created multiple chart-topping shows.
I conceptualized, reported, produced, and hosted this series, a 12-episode audio documentary called BioHacked: Family Secrets.
The show was quickly listed as the No. 1 science series in Apple Podcasts and peaked at No. 9 in their general 200 Charts following its launch in March 2022. With more than one million downloads in the first eight weeks, BioHacked was picked by Apple Podcasts as one of its most loved shows of 2022.
- Voice Coaching
- Tape Syncs
- Story Editing
- Sound Design
- Social Media
- Show Development
- Scrubbing and Audio Editing
- Audience Development
- Logistics and Coordination
- Field Recording
- Field Producing
- I have a Zoom H5 and a shotgun mic
- Podcast Host, Reporter, Senior Producer at Sony Music Entertainment - Global Podcast Division (July 2023)
- Senior Producer at Slate Magazine - Slate Podcast Network (August 2019)
- Digital Producer at WNYC Radio (March 2018)
- Senior Editor at FOLIO: Magazine (June 2013)
- General Assignment Reporter at AOL - Patch.com (March 2011)
- General Assignment Reporter - Fellowship at The New York Daily News (December 2010)
- Editorial Research Assistant - Wayne Barrett at The Village Voice (February 2010)
- Staff Reporter - Fellowship at The Legislative Gazette (July 2009)