- Sedalia, CO
Robyn is available forI'm a big hands-on person and love cutting raw tape, shaping it into a story, and scoring it (not composing) to a beautiful soundscape. The type of work I'm looking for falls in that creative range of producer, audio editor, sound designer, voice narration, hosting, and interviewing. As a jill-of-some-trades, my left and right brain like to share responsibilities and am therefore also interested in the administrative, logistical, and technical aspects of podcast production.
My background is in the social sciences with a BA in Anthropology and an MA in Communication and Documentary Studies. These two fields shaped my perspective to see the world in all its kaleidoscopic wonder and to approach my work through the lens of holism. I'm a big fan of delivering meaningful and serious discussion in an audio platform with a healthy dose of humor and comedy.
I love listening to fiction podcasts involving creative writing accompanied by fun and funky sound design and voice acting and would love to get involved in this genre. I have experience working on audio and video documentaries that explore niche cultures and investigate the relationship between micro and macro systems that effect people.
- Audio Engineering
- Field Producing
- Field Recording
- Logistics and Coordination
- Scrubbing and Audio Editing
- Show Development
- Story Editing
- Tape Syncs
- Adobe Audition
- Zoom PodTrak P4
- Tascam DR40
- XM8500 Cardioid Dynamic Microphones
- Izotope RX8 Audio Editor
- Production Asset Manager at Bluprint(2018-2020)
- Assistant Video Editor at Malone Media Group, LLC(2015-2020)
- Assistant Video Editor/Researcher at Fast Forward Films, LLC(2015-2017)
- Audio Editor/Sound Designer at Dispatch Radio(2017)
- Audio Editor at Golden Peak Media(2020)