- Seattle, WA
LanguagesFrench (fluent), Portuguese (conversational), Italian (basic), Spanish (basic)
Lisette is available forI am looking to expand into narrative podcasting. I am actively pursuing training and internship opportunities as a way to learn the craft and improve my audio storytelling skills.
- Fact Checking
I'm a podcaster, writer and emerging audio storyteller. I was the host, editor and producer of the award-winning Globetrotter Lounge podcast, interviewing women who have found creative ways to travel more. I served as guest host for the Adoptees On podcast, and co-host, editor and producer for the Nav.it podcast. A biracial adoptee, I am currently traveling to the places my biological ancestors were from, collecting audio and writing stories along the way.
My previous professional experience includes freelance writing, web design, copywriting and academic research.
- Scrubbing and Audio Editing
- Logistics and Coordination
- Field Recording
- Zoom recorder
- Pop-up recording studio
- Host, Producer, Editor at Globetrotter Lounge Podcast (2022)
- Guest Host at Adoptees On Podcast (2022)
- Host, Producer Editor at Nav.it Podcast (2019)
- Freelance Writer at Austin Creative (2015)
- WordPress Web Design at Austin Creative Design (2023)