- Lagos, Nigeria
An advocate for sharing people-focused stories, Oreka has spent over 12 years creating, producing and promoting a range of multi-platform content, holding positions such as Head of Content Acquisition at iROKO Partners; host of EbonyLife TV’s syndicated Pan-African talk show, Love Lounge and producer-presenter of two big breakfast shows in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Chair, ‘Unsilenced Voices Propelling Change Through Creative Power & Social Media’, African Soft Power Project & The Africa Centre, 2020.
- Host, ‘An Evening with Dior’s Maria Grazia Chuiri and Chimamanda Ngozie Adichie, 2019.
- Actor, Joseph a. Adesunloye’s award winning ‘Faces’ film, which premiered at the 2018 Durban International Film Festival; now streaming worldwide on Amazon.
- Panellist, Advertising Week Europe 2017 - ‘1.2 Billion Stories from Africa’.
- Speaker, The United Nations World Intellectual Property Organisation’s 2016 Conference on Digital Content.
- EbonyLife TV Sisterhood Awards recipient - for anchoring a syndicated late night talk show, distributed across sub-Saharan African countries including Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.
- Show Development
- Logistics and Coordination
- On-Air Personality at Urban 96.5 (December 2016)
- On-Air Personality at The Beat 99.9 (October 2011)
- Co-Executive Producer at Network News 24 (May 2012)
- Media Consultant at Eregbaro
- Talk Show Host at Ebonylife TV (December 2017)
- Head, Content Aquisition at iROKO Partners (May 2012)