Kimberly is available forCurrently seeking freelance, part-time, and full-time opportunities in podcasting, video/audio production, and video/audio post-production including producing, editing, writing, sound design, and working with music and scoring.
Part of "More Than A Feeling's" Dread Project challenge, "Dread Without Words" explores how visualizing and drawing dread can help reframe and work with difficult emotions.
"Opus 90" explores the power of trauma and music on memory, emotions, and mental health. Produced, scripted, and edited in Pro Tools in May 2019.
"Trauma 101" explores the impact of trauma on the body and mind through one survivor's experience. Completed in the Made in NY Podcast Certificate Program in November 2019. Produced, scripted, sound designed, and edited in Hindenburg.
An experiment in creating music with variations of a spoken phrase. Created in Ableton, February 2021. Broadcast on Viennese radio show Female:Pressure in June 2021.
- Story Editing
- Sound Design
- Social Media
- Show Development
- Scrubbing and Audio Editing
- Field Recording
- Field Producing
- Pro Tools
- Premiere Pro
- Sennheiser ME66 shotgun mic
- Zoom H6
- Izotope RX10 Advanced
- Associate Producer at More Than A Feeling podcast
- Associate Producer at Ten Percent Happier podcast
- Associate Producer at Suspicious Activity: Inside the FinCEN Files
- Scriptwriter, Audio Editor at The Insightful Leader Podcast
- Associate Producer, long-form narrative series at Campside Media