- Taos, NM
Director of Blue Wire Studios at Blue Wire Podcasts
I currently lead new show development, including recruiting producer and host talent, and serve as Executive Producer of all Blue Wire Original and client podcast series. Reach out if you have a podcast, a pitch, a partnership, or want to produce.
On the side, I host Forestcast, the best damn forestry podcast around.
As a daily weather forecast evaluates current atmospheric conditions and predicts if it’s likely to rain in the near future, Forestcast shows you what’s happening in the forests of the Northeast and Midwest, and where those forest ecosystems might be headed.
Spanning from 1960 to 2020, Greg interviews both Hall of Famers and modern-day superstars to learn about the moments that shaped their success on and off the field. Guests include: Travis Kelce, George Kittle, Shannon Sharpe, Tony Gonzalez, Cole Kmet, Mike Ditka, and Ozzie Newsome.
- Show Development
- Story Editing
- Zoom H5
- Shure VP88
- Audio-Technica ATM10A
- Podcast Producer/Host at USDA Forest Service
- Podcast Producer at The Sunday Long Read
- Fisheries Assistant at Michigan Department of Natural Resources(February 2019)
- Podcast/Video Producer & Researcher at FiveThirtyEight (ESPN)(November 2016)
- Editorial Director | Content Strategist at Impact 89FM WDBM (Michigan State)(January 2016)