- Taos, NM
Director of Blue Wire Studios at Blue Wire Podcasts
I currently lead new show development, including recruiting producer and host talent, and serve as Executive Producer of all Blue Wire Studios original and client podcast projects. Reach out if you have a podcast, a pitch, a partnership, or want to produce.
On the side, I host the best damn forestry podcast around: Forestcast
As a daily weather forecast evaluates current atmospheric conditions and predicts if it’s likely to rain in the near future, Forestcast shows you what’s happening in the forests of the Northeast and Midwest, and where those forest ecosystems might be headed.
Journalist Grant Wahl, who covered Freddy and LeBron James in their teens, retraces the legend of Freddy as he went from superstar to one of the biggest "what ifs," asking: What determines who "makes it" and who "doesn't"? And what does it say about our cultural obsession with the potential of young athletic genius?
- Story Editing
- Show Development
- Zoom H5
- Shure VP88
- Audio-Technica ATM10A
- Podcast Producer/Host at USDA Forest Service
- Podcast Producer at The Sunday Long Read
- Fisheries Assistant at Michigan Department of Natural Resources(February 2019)
- Podcast/Video Producer & Researcher at FiveThirtyEight (ESPN)(November 2016)
- Editorial Director | Content Strategist at Impact 89FM WDBM (Michigan State)(January 2016)