You know that voice you hear when you watch an explainer video, or the one in that local radio advertisement? Maybe you hear a voice who is telling you the menu options on the phone when calling a company, or you might be listening to that faceless narrator of a story or audio book. That might be me!
I believe in the platinum rule, which is to treat others how they would want to be treated. Something I believe in expanding to my clients. I make every attempt to provide a fast turn around time and want to make sure anyone I work with has an amazing experience.
I am a voice over artist who can provide you with a conversational male voice that connects well with Millennials, Gen X, and Gen Y.
I can offer different tones and styles including:
- Mid-Deep tone voices - General American Accent, Western Accents, West Coast (California, Oregon etc...) Accents, Mid-Atlantic Accent - Various unique character voices - Conversational, Comical-Timing, Voice of God, Guy Next Door, and much more I am diverse with the type of projects you can use my voice for including: - Advertisements - Commercials (TV/Radio/Internet) - Corporate/Business - Explainer Videos - eLearning - Animation - Audiobooks / Narration - Political - Video Games - Anything else you can think of
Some of my clients include Custom Ink, Oishei Children's Hospital, CANPrevent Child Abuse Task Force, Global Online Speednetworking, Entrepreneurs Magazine, and ES3.
- Scrubbing and Audio Editing
- Audio Engineering
- Shure SM7B mic
- Rode NTG2 mic
- Focusrite 2i2 (3rd Gen) Preamp
- Sony PCM10 recorder
- Fully enclosed recording booth
- Surface Pro7
- Adobe Audition CC DAW with RX8 plugins
- Personal and online server for backup and audio storage.
- Podcast at Do Something Nice (Ongoing)
- Serial Defense Podcast at Serial Defense (Ongoing)
- Sparks of Interest Podcast at Sparks of Interest (2020)
- Book Narration - Be Smarter with Emotional Intelligence at Taylor Kennedy (12/2020)
- Book Narration - Marcella at JP McDonald (8/2020)
- Various Voiceovers at Freelance (Ongoing)