- Portland, OR
Daniel is available forI'm available to compose and produce theme songs, background music, and sound design.
I’ve written theme songs and background music for many podcasts; my work has appeared on NPR, WNYC, WAMU, and various animation projects. At Science Friday, I built a music library of over 100 cues that is used across three of its shows. I also work with clients to compose theme songs, background music, and sound design for other podcasts.
"Daniel is an absolute joy to work with. They took vague guidance about what we wanted our theme song to sound like and brought our show to life in musical form just days later. Daniel has a knack for translating ideas and feelings into sound and making music that underlines and strengthens an idea rather distracting from it or merely being background music."
- Oliver Ash-Kleine, co-host and producer of the "Cancel Me, Daddy" podcast
“We’re so lucky with the music. The stuff they made off the bat was phenomenal. And they've gotten even more phenomenal over time…. They wrote this incredible music that just made it soar. They've saved whole chunks of episodes that you wouldn’t have heard otherwise.”
- Annie Minoff and Elah Feder, hosts of the Undiscovered podcast, from Science Friday and WNYC Studios, speaking in an interview on the “With A Side Of Knowledge” podcast
- Sound Design
- Social Media
- Scrubbing and Audio Editing
- Fact Checking
- Audio Engineering
- 16" Macbook Pro
- Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD Audio Interface
- Arturia KeyLab Midi Keyboard Controller
- Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
- Logic Pro X
- Pro Tools
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
- Producer at Science Friday