- Spokane, WA
Dan is available forVoice-over, copy writing and audio editing projects are welcome. Sound design, audio branding. Podcast producing, consulting. Personality coaching.
A shy kid makes friends with a microphone and they go on great adventures together…
CORE QUALITIES... Creatively bold, playfully imaginative and best-in-class writing, performing and production chops. Artist. Storyteller. Comedian. Pop-Culture fan and self-proclaimed “geek.” Curious mind; heck of an interviewer. A life-long learner and maker. Dilbert and his pointy-haired Boss in the official web-toons. Strong, enthusiastic On-Air Personality who knows how to grab the audience’s attention and keep them listening, even through a commercial break. Stand-up comedy. Award Winning Copywriter, Voice-Actor and Producer (National and Regional). Coordinated commercial production support for iHeart Media stations on the West Coast. Software skills include: ProTools, Audition, Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, Final Cut Pro, Animate, Character Animator, Photoshop, Illustrator, ProCreate, Spark, Garage Band, RCS Selector, VoxPro, Wide Orbit and NextGen.
* On-Air presentation
* Endorsement/Testimonial presentation
* Commercial Voice Over
* Daily Detour Interview and Audio Branding Sample
* Parody Song/PSA
- Story Editing
- Sound Design
- Social Media
- Show Development
- Scrubbing and Audio Editing
- Fact Checking
- Audio Engineering
- Mac, Blue Bird mic, Rodecaster Pro, Focusrite Scarlett.
- Pro Tools First, Adobe Audition, Premiere Pro.
- Remote recordings via Streamyard, Cleanfeed.
- Copy writer/Producer/On-Air Personality (afternoon drive) at Morgan Murphy Media/QueenB Radio