- Santa Ana, CA
Cecily is available forI enjoy working on interview style podcasts and radio segments, breaking news and breaking stories in the sports, news or political world. I also enjoy sports broadcasting/podcasting along with "feel good" stories.
Strong operations and production professional with a Bachelors of Arts (BA) focused in Communications with an emphasis in Journalism and Radio-TV-Film from California State University, Fullerton. Experienced Coordinating Producer/Field Producer with a demonstrated history of working in the broadcast media industry. Skilled in Adobe Audition, ProTools, Field Production, Breaking News, Journalism, and Radio.
• Composing and voicing intros and outros of the daily podcast
• Researching, pitching, pre-interviewing and booking high-profile guests for the daily interview, conversational podcast
• Fact-checking information discussed within the podcast for accuracy and consistency for the podcast consumer
• Quality control over the final episode prior to the daily release while maintaining high quality production standards
- Field Producing
- Field Recording
- Logistics and Coordination
- Scrubbing and Audio Editing
- Story Editing
- Tape Syncs
- Adobe Audition, ProTools, Marantz 661, Shotgun mic and windscreen