Brady is available forBrady Hummel (they/them) is the Founder & Principal of Ambedo Audio, a Chattanooga-based creative audio agency that helps brands strategically leverage professionally produced podcasts towards full digital campaigns to achieve their business and communications objectives.
Want to learn how Ambedo Audio can help tell your brand's story? Let's start a conversation.
Brady Hummel (they/them) is a queer, autistic, non-binary audio storyteller who has extensive experience in podcast production, strategic communications, empathetic storytelling, and international sustainable development and social justice activism. They are the Founder & Principal of Ambedo Audio, a Chattanooga-based creative audio agency.
Brady is passionate about podcasts and storytelling, and they believe that audio's power to connect, inform, and promote is valuable for all brands.
As producer, director, and editor for Season 1 and Season 2, Brady was involved in:
- Voice Coaching
- Story Editing
- Social Media
- Show Development
- Scrubbing and Audio Editing
- Audience Development
- Logistics and Coordination
- Strategic Brand and Communications Consultant at HL Strategy (February 2020)
- Peer-to-Peer Content Manager - The Swarm at Southface Institute (November 2018)
- Producer, Director, and Editor - This is Community Podcast Series at Purpose Built Communities (February 2020)
- Producer and Editor - Beyond the Surface Podcast Series at Shaw Industries (February 2020)
- Editor at Georgia Forestry Magazine (February 2020)
- Project Manager - "Make That Paper: Careers in Forestry" Virtual Game at Georgia Forestry Foundation & Georgia Public Broadcasting (February 2020)
- Project Manager - "Georgia Forests: Virtual Learning Journey" Digital Learning Platform at Georgia Forestry Foundation & Georgia Public Broadcasting (February 2020)