- Astoria, NY
Anna is available forI love thinking through story structure, character, themes, and scenes in narrative audio projects.
About AnnaIn 2019, I produced the first-ever podcast dissertation to earn my Ph.D. in English from the University of Iowa. Titled "My Gothic Dissertation," the project weaves together personal narrative, interviews with peers and scholars, dramatized scenes from Gothic novels, and traditional academic research to compare being in grad school to being trapped in a Gothic novel.
During grad school, I interned at Iowa Public Radio, where I produced and co-hosted the podcast Lit City -- an exploration of the sights, sounds, and stories that made Iowa City the first UNESCO City of Literature in America.
I now live in NYC and work as a freelance podcast producer.
- Field Producing
- Field Recording
- Logistics and Coordination
- Show Development
- Sound Design
- Story Editing
- TASCAM DR40-X
- RODE NGT2
- ProTools 12
- Segment Producer, Queens Memory podcast at Queens Public Library | Queens College((current))
- Producer, What's Ahead with Steve Forbes at Forbes Media | Spoke Media(March 2020)
- Producer, Lit City / Production Assistant, Talk of Iowa and River to River at Iowa Public Radio(September 2017)
- Graduate Instructor, Rhetoric and The Interpretation of Literature at University of Iowa(June 2019)